--> Skip to main content
Total Posted : 10732 Articles

Information You Can Trust

I read all day information on health and nutrition. Some of it makes me shake my head and wonder how many people are getting the wrong information. I am a second generation Naturopath, I have been in the field for 19 years now and I update my education yearly - couple times a year most years. I read and learn from trusted sources and enjoy "teaching" through my blogs, and facebook and twitter posts. I thrive on helping people learn how to be healthier through diet and lifestyle choices. I have recently stumbled upon a website that reports healthy tips that I like. It is thorough and good information. I am passing that onto you. The reports include expert opinions of Dr. Joseph Mercola, Jean Carper, Dr. William Douglass and Dr. Robert Rowen and much more. You can sign up for regular emails packed with new reports at
http://www.healthylivingnow.com/ I hope you enjoy as much as I do!Did you find this page useful? you can bookmark this page to your timeline for reference later! Thanks




Comment Policy: Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
Add Comment
Tutup Komentar